Anti Aging Services
Aromatherapy Anti-aging, aroma means scent, and therapy means treatment. Aromatherapy, then, is the use of the fragrant parts of aromatic plants to improve your health and general well being. First, of course, aromatherapy offers pure enjoyment.
First popularized in the 1990s, glycolic acid peels are now a basic staple in skin rejuvenation. glycolic acid peels are a form of superficial skin exfoliation which may de be done on regular basis to help give brighter, smoother skin.
Microdermabrasion is a quick, safe, effective form of exfoliation for all skin types and colors with no downtime and virtually no discomfort. Available in Europe since late 1980s.microdermabrasion uses inert corundum aluminum oxide mineral microcrystals to remove dead or damaged skin cells.
Ultrasound Therapy (high frequency sound waves are sent deep below the skin to encourage cellular repair, increase collagen and elastin levels and to improve the penetration of nourishing skin care topical).
Non-surgical facelift ( is a non-invasive treatment intended to freshen and rejuvenate the face without surgery. works on facial muscles its like taking your face to the gym, muscles get tighter producing a lifting effect).
Re-White Age Control is the latest-generation system for the face, neck, and neckline, created to provide an effective answer to skin discoloring and skin blemishes caused by the sun, skin aging or incorrect lifestyles. Thanks to the synergic action of its precious ingredients
Firming treatments (for skin with a tendency to lose tone. it firms with lifting effect and helps sagging skin by luxury caviar treatments, DNA Veil, golden mask, push up shocking effect of blue mask).
Although wrinkles can signify wisdom or at least some level of maturity. The real concern that most of us have is that certain types of wrinkling is associated with aging. Aging in our current "pop" culture is not viewed positively. One of the most reliable signs of aged skin is an increase in the number and depth of wrinkles. Over time, the sun's ultraviolet (UV) light damages the fibers in the skin called elastin. The breakdown of these fibers causes the skin to lose its ability to snap back after stretching. As a result, wrinkles form. Other signs include irregular pigmentation, skin thinning, and laxity. Your skin may change with age. But remember, there are things you can do to help. Check your skin often with a skin therapist.
Wrinkles can be divided into two functional categories: fine surface lines (caused by ultraviolet light) and deep furrows (caused by muscle contraction). Wrinkle treatments are in general much more effective for fine lines. Deeper creases may require more aggressive techniques. There are two basic approaches to the amelioration of these signs of aging: prevention and treatment.
- Factors that promote wrinkling include the following:
- Degree of natural skin pigmentation (more is better)
- Sun and ultraviolet exposure
- Heredity (some families wrinkle more)
- The loss of subcutaneous fat on a person's body (people with more subcutaneous fat have fewer wrinkles)
- Environmental factors that promote wrinkling, degree of pigmentation, heredity (some families wrinkle more), and most important, occupational and recreational sun exposure over the course of many years.
Some of these factors are beyond our control. These measures can, at best, delay wrinkles. Many products currently on the market claim to "revitalize aging skin." According to the American Academy of Dermatology, over-the-counter "wrinkle" creams and lotions may soothe dry skin, but they do little or nothing to reverse wrinkles.
Products we use are professionally you would be able to access them except through professionals it helps to reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles, mottled darkened spots, and roughness in people whose skin doesn't improve with regular skin care and use of sun protection.
What do they do?
They are all effective to the degree that
(1) they change the nature of aging collagen.
(2) they stretch the skin.
(3) fill in the depressions in the skin.
Look younger, fight aging, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and skin aging by practicing good skin care. Use of moisturizing cream daily can help women and men maintain a more youthful appearance.
Types of Treatment we offer
- Aromatherapy antiaging: Essential oils are full of nutrients and proteins which maintain the mattress-like bounciness of collagen, thus they can be used as anti-wrinkle treatment. Essential oils also stimulate blood flow which encourages the regeneration of new skin cells and some essential oils, encourages the firming of skin.
- Alpha-hydroxy acids (Glycolic Peel): These so-called "fruit acids" include glycolic. Preparations containing these fruit acids are quite safe. Glycolic acid peels: These superficial peels can make a difference in the intensity of fine wrinkles. Alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), which are widely promoted to reduce wrinkles, spots, and other signs of aging, sun-damaged skin.
- Microdermabrasion: This refers to "sanding the skin" with a machine containing silica or aluminum crystals. Microdermabrasion uses a combination of a spray tip and a vacuum to plane the upper level of skin with fine abrasive crystals. The procedure is painless, and typically no anesthetics are required.
- Ultrasound therapy – commercially known as Ultherapy – improves the appearance of wrinkles by depositing focused ultrasound energy below the surface to stimulate the body’s creation of new collagen, the natural protein that gives skin its youthful firmness and elasticity. This step helps the skin regenerate collagen production, which in turn plumps and firms the skin further to reduce signs of aging.
- Nonsurgical facelift stimulation of the facial muscles to contract skin become stronger and firmer as the machine tones the muscles around the area being treated. The facial muscles are then reshaped and sculpted to your face to ensure a more toned and thinner appearance.
- Re-write age control anti spots, unifying, whitening. created to provide an effective answer to skin discoloring, evens the complexion, ensure the extraordinary global anti-age effect
- Firming treatments for skin with a tendency to lose tone. it firms with lifting effect and helps sagging skin by luxury caviar treatments, DNA Veil, golden mask, push up shocking effect of blue mask